Nursery Practitioner -Level 2/3
Anonymous 19000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Hounslow, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
87% Of Nursery Practitioners are Unhappy in their Current Role and They Don't Know It Yet…
Studies have shown that 87% of Level 2 and 3 Practitioners value continuous self-development and are NOT receiving this from their current Nursery leading to unfulfilling career.
I am recruiting on behalf of a nursery based in Hounslow that believes they can offer a much more satisfying childcare experience and prevent you from becoming part of this statistic.
Duties will include
* Act as a key person for a number of children
* Assist at meal times and encourage good manners
* Monitor children's progress as per Early Years Foundation Stage
* Undertake relevant paperwork
* Provide constructive feedback to parents about their child
* Take part in 2 parent's evenings per year
* Attend staff training days and out-of-hours staff meetings
* Support the team with trips and excursions
* Work with your colleagues to ensure smooth running of the nursery at al times
Benefit Package Available
At least 4 paid training sessions annually for you to continue your development.
* Opportunity to progress to higher positions.
* Be part of an Award Winning Team:
* Highly Commended for Employer of the Year.
* Winner of Innovator of the Year.
* Commended for Best New Business.
* Winner of Brand Ambassador of the Year.
* Healthy fruit and snacks provided throughout the day.
* Staff are at the heart of our nursery - family ethos along with social events for staff.
If you would like to apply for this job please contact Danielle immediately. Interviews are taking place with immediate effect. Alternatively if this vacancy is not for you, then contact me for other live vacancies