Nursery Nurser Room Leader
Randstad Education 21500.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Room leaders required for an Outstanding Nursery in Oxford?
* Are you a minimum Level 3 qualified Nursery Room Leader?
* Are you looking to progress in your Early Years career?
* Do you want to work with a nationally recognised company who reward success and promote from within?
If you are an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse or a Room Leader looking for a new position, have a look at this latest vacancy.A national nursery chain is recruiting a Room Leader for one of their Oxford Nurseries. The role is suitable to those with a Level 3 qualification or above with appropriate experience in a similar setting.
You must have experience of working in the EYFS and be comfortable in managing a team of assistants, nurses and apprentices.
The nursery is situated close to Oxford City Centre with easy access from public transport and major road networks. There is off site parking available for staff. The nursery has 4 outdoor play areas that are accessible from all 8 rooms in the nursery. They also run a unique Ready for School Programme including Growing Readers, Writers and Mathematicians prepares children for their transition to school.
The nursery will provide on-going training and can offer the successful candidate the chance to progress at a pace that suits them as they firmly believe in recruiting from within.
The nursery was rated as 'outstanding' by OFSTED.
The nursery has separate rooms for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Working for this Nursery you will have access to:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities.
* An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
* Off-street parking in our private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
* Being flexible on the locations you will work in.
* Being flexible on the start times of your shifts.
* Be able to cover various age ranges in the EYFS.
* Providing support to newly qualified Nursery Assistants and Apprentices.
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above.
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a national nursery chain who will pay above the national minimum wage (£8.50 per hour starting wage). Both full time and part time applicants are invited to apply. All applicants must apply before December 19th. As there is a limited number of places make sure you apply now to secure your place at one of there Good to Outstanding nurseries. Apply now or call Craig if you have any questions or to discuss other roles we have available.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. We are working on behalf of Schools and Nurseries, any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad education has been working with Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and units for the past 22 years in this area. If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with Craig White our Primary Consultant