Nursery Nurse - Part time
salary: 10.50 British Pound . GBP Hourly
Ampthill, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
We would like to welcome a Qualified Nursery Nurse to our established and friendly nursery team in Leighton Buzzard.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy at Cedars Day Nursery; part of Childbase Partnership who are an employee-owned company.
As a Nursery Nurse qualified to level 3 or above you will earn £9.00 - £10.50 per hour working a shift pattern of 3pm-6.30pm or 4pm-6.30pm Monday to Friday all year round.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
* 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
* Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
* Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
* 50% childcare discount from day one
* Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
* Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
* Qualification reward payments
* Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.