Bright Horizons 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Nursery Nurse to join our wonderful Mount Vernon Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Northwood, North London at the Mount Vernon Hospital.
Our 124 place nursery is located in a beautiful, newly refurbished environment and is set across x2 buildings. Both buildings are equipped to the very highest standard and our nursery features x2 large outdoor play areas! The team in our Mount Vernon Day Nursery are long standing, some being at the nursery for over 20 years!
As a Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary from £20,000 - £26,000 per annum, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification
* Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016.
We look forward to receiving your application