Proficient Business Systems Inc
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Role: Node.js Developer
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Duration: Full time/ Direct Hire
As an experienced Node Developer on this fast-paced client Delivery Engineering & Automation team, you ll assist our stakeholders and team members in designing and implementing a wide variety of tooling automations and integrations, focused on enabling developers in large global enterprises to efficiently build, test, and deploy code to Production. You'll be hands-on with APIs and scripting languages, as well as able to easily collaborate with client stakeholders, communicate technical information clearly, and efficiently provide estimates and technical solutions to resolve problems. You ll contribute to continuous improvement of team services, processes, and DevOps-related offerings, and help organizations move forward in adopting an Agile and CI/CD mindset.
Our Must Have List
- Expertise in Node.js, NPM package ecosystem and Node.js frameworks such as Express.js
- Heroku or AWS or other Cloud (GCP, PCF, etc) experience
- Skilled in creating (and consuming) GraphQL- and REST-based APIs backed by both SQL and NoSQL datastores
- Experience with Git and modern source code management
- Experience configuring Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes and tools
- Understanding of or experience with containerization services such as Docker, OpenShift, etc.
- A passion to put your natural automation interests, CI/CD knowledge, and scripting skills to great use
- Consulting Experience
- Experience configuring or integrating with Jira and the Atlassian tool suite
- Java, Groovy, Ruby, or Python programming experience
- AWS certification(s)
- Solid understanding of relevant authentication & authorization standards, such as SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID
- Knowledge of browser-based automation tools such as Saucelabs, Selenium or Appium.
- Understanding of Jenkins Pipelines and experience or interest in creating pipeline files using Groovy
- Bash/Linux Shell, and similar scripting experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)