Project Information Engineer
Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Job type: contract
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Amanda Bury
Information Management Project Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Schiedam, Netherlands
Information Management Project Engineer will be focus on digitalization and data
Information Management Project Engineer Job Description
As Information Management Project Engineer, you will be assigned to large and complex Projects to manage the entire information and documentation flow during all different stages in the Project. You will be the focal point for the internal organization but also for the client regarding all IM matters.
Information Management Project Engineer will.
- Review the clients IM requirements for the project and prepare Information & Documentation specifications to be concluded in the Projects setup.
- Coordinate with IS team to ensure that the Project DB and Tools are properly setup as per project requirement.
- Coordinate/Advise Engineering, Supply Chain, Completion, and quality teams to ensure data requirements are understood and complied with.
- On a regular basis monitor and Report per Project Discipline the data progress status.
- Liaise with other project functions and the Client to ensure quality over control and content of the delivered data.
- Manage the hand-over to the client of competed project information & documentation in accordance with the agreed procedures.
- At project completion stage, prepare a close-out report on IM including initiating improvement on standards & methodology
The Information Management Project Engineer will have a solid data management on EPC projects, experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry is consider a pro. You have a Bachelor or master's degree in information technology or Data Science and a minimum of 7 years work experience of which +5 years in a similar position.
As discussed for 2 positions we can consider a more Jr person with experience of 3 years minimum 2 years in a similar position
Information Management Project Engineer to have the following skills and experience.
- You have strong leadership and managerial skills, you are strong in decision making, and you hold yourselves and others accountable to meet commitments
- You are a good communicator who can clearly express expectations
- You have a broad Data management and EPC related background
- You are solutions-focused and result driven
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.