New Home Construction Manager
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Legend Homes/Princeton Classic Homes has several openings for energetic, goal oriented Construction Superintendents. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
- Oversee the construction of multiple homes from start to finish
- Ensure homes are built in the allotted time frame
- Locate new trades and vendors, when necessary
- Build and maintain fair professional relationships with trades and vendors
- Keep track of all costs and expenditures to remain within budget
- Build excellent rapports with home buyers and new home owners
- Adhere to and manage Jobsite Safety
- Maintain community and jobsite cleanliness
- Familiar with operating basic computer systems and programs (i.e. Windows, Internet Search Engines, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Possess efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Motivated self-starter, capable of taking charge and managing various individuals with diverse skill sets
- College degree or equivalent are preferred
- Minimum of 2 or more years of home building experience is preferred
- Minimum of 2 or more years of custom and/or townhome building experience is preferred
We offer excellent benefits. The compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes as a PDF or Word attachment to .
No phone calls accepted unless they are being returned. Interviews are by appointment only.