Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring Network Admin for our client. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Title: Network Admin
Location: Denver, CO
Full Time Hire / Permanent
- Management of VLAN connectivity documentation
- Ensure that all switches are patched, and standard approved configuration files are maintained.
- As the environment changes, he/she will contribute strategically to re-configuration and design.
- Coordinates with Server Administration and WAN operations teams to avoid unintended interruptions of service
- Function within a team of several network engineers while leading the overall effort (this role is both hands on and a leader)
- Support Cisco VLAN environment
- Work with the TSO technology staff to ensure the network environment meets business strategy/direction, is secure and supports business critical applications on a highly available basis
- Analyze and resolve network hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes
- Provide Tier 1 through Tier 4 (Architecture) engineering support, advice, and consultation
- Maintain system documentation
- Consult with users and program management conducting information assessments to determine user needs and to define network solutions to meet user requirements
- Conduct research concerning the development of network systems and related technologies
- Coordinate and ensure the standard implementation of policies, procedures, and systems operations with support personnel
- Write and/or maintain documentation for network software and operational procedures
- Monitor hardware to ensure it is sufficiently updated to current standards and security requirements
- Conduct on-going network system audits to evaluate the utility and efficiency of the system s hardware, software, and communications components and its effectiveness in meeting management information needs
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery procedures for the network and network resources
- Perform related work as required
- 7+ years experience within network engineering
- 7+ years progressive Cisco device/appliance support
- Hands-on experience with Cisco router switch security configurations
- Must have excellent customer-focused problem solving and communication skills
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Cisco WAN, LAN, VLAN, network management and design (in-lieu of college education)
Preferred Technical Certification(s): CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, CISSP, etc.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience with the following:
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Cisco Wireless
- Cisco ISE/TACACS/RADIUS
- Cisco ASA firewalls
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Cisco wireless technologies/controllers
- F5 Load Balancer technologies
- Various security appliance working knowledge.(Imperva, SourceFire, FirePower, IDS/IPS)
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: Ext.527 | Cell: | Fax: | Email: