Atlantic Resource Group
University Of Richmond, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
In-depth experience in programming and system analysis desired. Experience in adapting and applying rapidly changing technology to business needs. Demonstrated competency in verbal communications, written communications, and interpersonal understanding. Demonstrated ability to seek out and understand customers' issues and business needs. Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressure. Conceptual thinking and reasoning abilities. Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking. Demonstrated decision making ability. Demonstrated competency in identifying and solving problems. Demonstrated ability in utilizing multiple tools to solve problems. Demonstrated ability to perform as technical expert in field. Ability to work independently. Achievement orientation. Self-starter. Concern for quality. Flexibility.
Demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, characteristics, experiences and\or abilities:
5+years minimum experience in the following: .NET MCSD (preferred not required) SQL Svr/Oracle DB IIS WCF Services Entity Framework MVC XML jQuery. Experience with DevExpress UI components is a plus.
.NET Developer to support It Gas Business to do the following:
- Work on fairly complex programs and performs system design.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains programs.
- Works company wide, in a specific platform environment, on a specific project assignment
- Provides occasional functional guidance to less experienced Programmer Analysts.
- Programmer will need to be diligent in making sure work is work meets the requirements given.- provided by Dice