Crescent Solutions Inc
Torrance, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Title: .Net Developer POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Developer (.Net, C#) will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. This position will code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application.
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions,
views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as apart of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Expert level knowledge with C#, .NET Full and Core Framework.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience using Microsoft Azure services like Azure functions, API gateways etc
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with CI\CD pipelines, preferably with TFS
- Experience using WCF, REST, Web Services
- Experience with Entity Framework a plus
- Understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, tablespaces etc.).
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Experience with Agile development using Scrum and prefrably SAFe
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives.
- Must be good at debugging application issues.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
- Ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of development tools and processes, source control using git
- Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple,
competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation Experience:
- 5+ years of experience .Net application development Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field