.Net Developer Dallas, TX or Oxford, MS
Oxford, Mississippi, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Location : Dallas, TX or Oxford, MS
Long Term Contract
- Design, code, test and debug moderately complex software while developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Works from specifications, or comfortable in an iterative and incremental development environment. May develop detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts. Defines scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Provides a broad perspective on quality initiatives, offering guidance to team members.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Act as a resource for less experienced engineers. Makes recommendations on engineering processes and methods.
- Provide second level operational support to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Has direct interaction and consultative role with operations team. Able to resolve most issues, but will escalate complex issues to more senior team members as necessary.
- Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department. This includes documenting larger scope and moderately complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in specific areas. Presents information and mentors other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical assistance on assigned module/project.
- Partner with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Participate in discussions, influence outcomes, and make recommendations on feasibility and processes