.Net Developer Contract Role in Prague!
Linksap Europe Ltd
Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
Job type: contract
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Adam Hyland
Our client in Prague is looking for a English Speaking C# developer responsible maintaining and further development of .NET applications. Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop requested changes and to support applications running in production.
Exact location(s): Prague
Start date: ASAP
Duration:12 Months + Ext
Budget: Market Rate
- Design, build, and maintain C# code
- Perform documented unit tests
- Support of testing and production deployment
- Analysis of reported bugs and issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Minimum 2 years' experience in C# development
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (3.0 and onwards)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with standard design patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server (or experience in any other relational database)
- Experience with web application frameworks is a plus
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, Git)
- Ability to work in development team
- English language (both written and spoken)
If you are interested, please send me your latest CV in WORD Format and I will call you to discuss further.
Candidates MUST have a current UK/EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.
I look forward to your response