Music Lead Trainers in Abu Dhabi-Dubai-UAE
Anonymous 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
Music Lead Trainers Position in Abu Dhabi -Dubai- UAE with Government institutes and schools.
Interviews will be conducted end of June 2018 in London and Manchester, if you are interested and match the criteria, apply today.
Flight tickets and Health insurance for you and your family plus Benefits listed below.
Experience Required Candidates must be well-versed in the discipline of music with a minimum of 3 years' relevant teaching experience. It is essential that he candidate is equipped with teaching and learning strategies that promote best practice. Candidate should display initiative and possess a positive "can do" attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across the Ministry of Education schools.
Education Requirements Candidates must meet the required criteria options below.
• PGCE (or equivalent) with a focus on Music
• Bachelor's Degree in Music Desirable:
• PGCE + CELTA
• DELTA (TEFL Q status)
• MA in Music
The following English proficiency certificates are accepted:
• IELTS 7 Academic / 7.5 General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
• Cambridge CAE (C1) or above
• EmSAT minimum of 1600
Job Title Music Lead Trainers Reports
• To promote a positive teaching and learning environment.
• To empower students to develop and achieve their expressive potential.
• To ensure successful implementation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
• To participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
• To support a school-wide reform by participating in and organising professional development sessions such as: peer-observations, model lessons, professional development workshops and any other activities that promote effective teaching and learning. Music Lead Trainers work across a cluster of schools and are responsible for the successful implementation of the Music Curriculum across Yrs 1-12. Music Lead Trainers are required to provide coordination and leadership to equip teachers to do the following:
• Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
• Model and support a learner-centred, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
• Ensure that students reach the expected age-related outcomes for music.
• Gain an understanding of working with Arab youth.
• Create a positive, active and creative learning environment that allows learners to express themselves through music.
• Promote and organise student performance opportunities.
• Support the learning process by identifying needs and guiding students to achieve their learning objectives.
• Ensure assessments are delivered according to the assessment strategy and guidelines, in a valid and rigorous manner.
• Maintain an accurate record of student achievement and performance.
• Create positive and effective relationships with colleagues.
Music Lead Trainers are required to:
§ Lead a team of teachers
§ Coordinate training and workshops
§ Work extra hours to facilitate extra-curricular activities
§ Travel as required to schools, events and training
§ Be smart and present a positive image of themselves and the Ministry of Education at all times
Music Lead Trainers should be able to:
§ Integrate with colleagues from different cultures
§ Perform all aspects of their role with an understanding of the wider strategy
§ Plan effectively and manage their workload
§ Operate in arduous weather conditions (hot)
§ Gain the confidence and respect of Emirati personnel at all levels
Music Lead Trainers should possess:
§ Maturity, intelligence, energy and a good sense of humour
§ Diplomacy and tact
§ Outstanding initiative and enthusiasm
§ Moral courage and integrity
§ Patience, resilience and flexibility
§ Strong interpersonal skills
§ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal