Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Sterling Recruitment Services
Cargo Fleet, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Sterling Recruitment Services are currently in the process of recruiting an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge.
If you are experienced in both mechanical and electrical maintenance, with experience working on conveyor systems and heavy plant machinery this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Offering a competitive salary and future career progression, the business is looking for highly motivated and ambitious characters to join a continuously expanding team.
Duties will include;
- Developing and working towards a preventative maintenance plan
- Carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance
- Welding and fabrication
- General maintenance on the conveyor systems and heavy plant machinery, including; Loading Shovels, FLT's, Telehandlers, Excavators and more
- Assisting other maintenance team members
- Ensuring the facility is working to full capacity
- Working on hydraulic and pneumatics
- Other adhoc duties as and when required
Due to the nature of the working environment, we are looking for a candidate that enjoys being hands on with their work. The successful candidate will not be afraid of working in a dirty environment as this facility is a waste recycling facility. The successful candidate will be able to be flexible with working hours and will be qualified to an HNC or equivalent level.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, Apply now