Mortgage Loan Originator
Sovereign Lending Group
Costa Mesa, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
We are seeking high-producing Mortgage Loan Originators to join our team of successful mortgage professionals to work in our office located in Costa Mesa, CA. If you are successful and are looking for a company that will allow you to earn a six figure income, then this is the position for you. Consider working at Sovereign Lending Group where you will be able to grow as a Mortgage Loan Originator with a company that stresses high integrity and superior customer service as benchmarks for success.
You will primarily be responsible for helping potential customers secure an acceptable interest rate and enter into a mortgage loan agreement or refinance an existing agreement with SLG. Our MLO's will receive inbound calls. There are no cold calls
Other responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls and working with customers by placing them in one of our many programs
- Determining interest rates we can offer and presenting them to prospect
- Delivering superior customer service and delivering what we promise
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics to retain existing customers and gain new business
- Following up with satisfied clients and potentially earn referrals from them
Attractive Compensation: Our compensation plan is highly competitive, with high six figure income realistically attainable.
Strong, Professional Leadership: Launched in 2005, Sovereign Lending Group has seen the ups and downs of a tough market and is now poised for growth. Having recently moved from renting an 8,000sqft. Office to owning a 20,000sqft. in Costa Mesa, we have been growing and plan to continue that growth at a measured pace. Our founders, Daniel Holtz and Joseph Pirro, both graduates of The University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business, have a combined 25 years of mortgage, telemarketing, and marketing experience. In addition to Daniel's work in the finance industry, he is active within his community, acting as a Board Member at the Council on Aging.
Culture of Professionalism, Respect for Team Members, and High Achievement: Our MLO's have come from organizations where they were top performers and in many cases have directed sales teams themselves. The beauty of working with this level of talent is micromanaging becomes unnecessary. We provide our Mortgage Bankers with all of the tools they need to succeed and then give them the freedom and flexibility to accomplish their goals.
Competitive Edge Pricing and Products: Our pricing is not only competitive, but also lower than what most other lenders offer. This makes your job easier. If you plan on producing big numbers, you need to be competitive! In addition, we offer a wide assortment of products and we work with several lenders, which make meeting your customer's specific needs easy. Our products include FHA Loans, Refinance Loans, Home Purchase Loans, Fixed Rate Loans, Adjustable Rate Loans, VA Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Equity Loans, and Reverse Mortgages.
Strong Marketing: We provide a strong on-line marketing presence, with an abundance of real-time, high quality internet, radio, TV and direct marketing leads. Our MLO's receive as many fresh leads as they can use each day.
Efficient Processes and Systems: From managing leads to processing loans, we strive to keep our processes and systems streamlined and efficient. This efficiency combined with our strong processing support ensures your loans close quickly.
Excellent Customer Service: Our 'A' rating with the Better Business Bureau is testimony to the value we place on pleasing our customers. Check out what some of our customers have to say at TrustLink.org and Yelp.com
If this sounds like an environment that you would thrive in and you:
- Are you an experienced MLO with at least 2-4 years of current experience - Have your NMLS License - Have phone sales / telemarketing experience - Have experience using Encompass and Optimal Blue
We would like to hear from you!
- NMLS (DOC/DBO or DRE with NMLS Licensing required or state NMLS)
- Very comfortable using origination software and pricing engines (experience using Encompass and Optimal Blue highly desirable)
- 5 years of recent mortgage origination experience in a call center environment