Mobile BMS Control Engineers
salary: 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Pirbright, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
General Purpose: To undertake the following BMS, controls and electrical work across the company's portfolio but not limited to:
* Servicing, Fault Finding, Repairs, Installation, Commissionins, Programming, Callouts, Callout Rota
Key duties include (but not limited to):
* To commission and maintain new and existing Trend and other BMS control systems on multiple sites within the south east and London area.
* To carry out & manage small project works (controller upgrades, control panel modifications, software modifications, head end graphic page modifications etc).
* Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation ensuring all on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to
* Working alongside other staff and trades.
* Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* To take part in the companies callout rota
* • Working with Quality Assurance
* • Interrogation of Electrical Drawings
* • 3 or more years of working within the controls industry or a similar role
* • Training undertaken by Manufacturers
* Electrical qualifications (Essential)
* 17th/18th Edition IEE Regulations (desirable)
* Trend Experience (Essential)
* Kieback and Peter (desirable), SeaChange Experience (desirable), Syxthsense (desirable), TAC Experience (desirable)
* Able to demonstrate other controls systems knowledge
* Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
* Able to use MS Office & Outlook
* Clean driving Licence
If this sounds of interest to you then simply click on the apply button or alternatively contact Karolina Kajkowska in the office for further information