MIG Welder Afternoons
Anonymous 12.50 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Are you an experienced MIG Welder looking for work?
We have a great opportunity available with an immediate start, working for a Family run business based in Nuneaton.
What the company offer:
* Ongoing position with Permanent opportunities
* Hours of work - 2:30pm - 10pm Monday-Friday
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dependent on experience
* Great working environment
* Free onsite Parking
* MIG welding sheets in thickness from 1 to 15 mm for overflows, access and manhole covers
* Could occasionally involve stainless steel welding.
* Must be competent in setting up own welding machine settings and parameters.
* Working from engineering drawings and production paperwork.
* Working to tight deadlines to ensure productivity figures constantly achieved
* Quality inspection of finished material
* Fabricate and weld products in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 quality system, in readiness to be galvanised
The Ideal MIG Welder:
* Have at least 2 years MIG Welding experience
* Be Competent in all tasks required
* Must be a keen team player
* Be adaptable and be able to think on your feet
* Good fabricating experience would be a definite advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £11.70 - £12.10 - £12.50 per hour depending on experience