Mgr, Member Benefits, High Value Members
Portland, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Nike's Consumer Direct Offense is designed to serve the athlete faster and more personally, at scale, led by digital. With focused growth through key categories, this new offense will connect the NIKE Brand and products with consumers in new and more powerful ways across 12 key cities and 10 key countries. At the heart of the Consumer Direct Offense is Nike's new NikePlus membership program that will provide member-only access to the products members love, matched to their individual preferences and buying patterns. This unique access to NIKE's greatest innovations and hottest styles is about three key services that serve consumers on their terms: first access to the latest products, exclusive access to personalized services and experiences, and reserved product for members only.
In order to supercharge this offense, we have brought together Nike's Membership organization with Nike's enterprise consumer data & analytics organization (Consumer Knowledge). Our mission is to create the world's most distinctive membership program that accelerates consumer connections while driving growth and profitability for the Nike Brand.
We are looking for a manager to join the Global Membership team in the newly created role of Manager, Member Benefits, High Value Members. This individual will define and optimize a portfolio of member benefits focused on serving high value members. Ideal backgrounds for this role include individuals with expertise in driving and implementing membership/loyalty programs, with a focus on high touch benefits and services tailored to the most valuable consumers. We are looking for candidates with a track record of working on and influencing high performing teams in fast paced and complex environments, with a desire to be at the center of a massive transformation of Nike's digital and direct capabilities. Flexibility, drive, and communication capabilities will be critical characteristics.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Defining and optimizing a portfolio of member benefits focused on serving high value members
- Identifying and activating key capabilities and resources required to drive compelling, operationally sustainable and profitable member benefits
- Utilizing consumer insights, testing, and data to iterate and improve the efficiency and impact of benefits
- Partnering across the global and geography membership teams to optimize the overall benefit portfolio to drive business growth and brand distinction
Experience & Skills:
- 6-8 years relevant experience
- Educational experience in Business, Marketing, Behavioral Economics, or similar
- Experience implementing and managing membership/loyalty programs
- Experience designing or managing high touch consumer experiences or benefits tailored to high value consumers
- Experience defining consumer experiences or benefits across digital and physical touchpoints
- Experience influencing the development of capabilities needed to individually serve and cater to high value consumers/members
- Understanding of behavioral economics, consumer psychology, and the current and emerging landscape of membership programs
- Ability to effectively communicate membership strategy, requirements, and capabilities and drive progress with stakeholders across the matrix
- Ability to consistently deliver impact and strong cross-functional partnerships