Men's Sober Living Facility House Manager
The Liberty Ranch Rehabilitation Center
Kings Mountain, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
We are looking for someone with experience working in a 12-step sober living or treatment facility. We have a position with room for growth in the company. You will report directly to the CEO while working along staff members and be responsible for demonstrating professionalism (including appearance) while being accountable for all duties that are outlined and expected from being a "house manager".
We are currently into our 28th year of servicing and helping men & women with addictions & co-occurring disorders. You must be committed to maintaining the standard and level we have established for the highest quality care for effective and sustained recovery.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Minimum of 3 year continuous sobriety, working a strong 12-step program, walking a path ethically and with integrity along spiritual lines (Character Assets: Honesty & Trust)
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently, effectively & efficiently
- The house, the clients and your job responsibilities must always be your first priority while respecting a client's confidentiality.
- Attention to client details and work closely and diligently with our CEO.
- Interact with clients and their families while maintaining boundaries, observe client behaviors, ensure client safety and facilitate client's daily activities per their program schedule. Each client should be handled individually while monitoring, overseeing and ensuring each client's long and short term goals are being met
- Provide compassionate and nurturing support to clients without judgement
- Conduct random UA drug screen tests and follow established procedures. Oversee, monitor & track each client's medications when needed
- Manage, plan & prepare weekly house obligations such as, House Dinner Meeting, Peer Resident Group, and Family Group
- Ensure house is aesthetically appropriate, inside and out, including clients daily chores are done, trash is taken out, house and bedrooms are in order, and laundry is completed.
- Common sense is a MUST
- Strong verbal, communication and written skills is a must, precise and detailed when deemed necessary
- Must own a car , Valid KY Driving License
- Windows proficient while keeping good track of client records, client intake, client notes and house documents
- Must work with intake coordinator in providing tours to family members of potential leads.
- Competitive Compensation will be discussed based on experience and at the discretion of the owner
Job Type: Full-time