Renton, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Fairwood Golf and Country Club in Renton, WA is excited to announce the exceptional opportunity for Membership Director. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on membership sales and providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Director:
• Develops and leads a strategic membership development program designed to increase total membership count and membership dues revenue.
• Assists in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns designed to generate membership sales.
• Develops and ensures proper maintenance of an accurate contact management system including call records, database and activity management.
• Maintains membership records on all members.
• Prepares monthly membership reports for facility manager and owners.
• Assists in coordination of all club events to include invitations, mailings and other publicity.
• Maintains and develop strong relationships with current members to encourage participation in club events and maintain a high level of member satisfaction.
• Effectively communicates with management staff and associates to increase knowledge of membership goals, membership satisfaction, membership retention, and membership activities.
• Networks with community partners including, but not limited to: Chamber of Commerce, local tourism councils, exchange clubs, local corporate executives, business leaders, and media contacts.
• Prepares monthly newsletter for members from input given by each department.
• Must be available to act in the Facility Manager's absence when appropriate.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Membership Coordinator.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
Minimum Qualifications for the Membership Director:
• Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-Year College or technical school; Five (5) years sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in posting, boosting with facebook, twitter, instagram, and linkedin.
• Must be a professional team player with an outgoing, pleasant and confident demeanor.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills and communication.