Mechanized Equipment Superintendent
Oil and Gas Services
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
To Lead / support and carry out equipment mobilization inspection for all Construction equipment, related functions for EPC's for NFXP Project. Support on boarding of Contractor(s)/ Subcontractor(s) and ensure compliance to Project requirements.
· 10 to 15 years' as an Inspector / Superintendent (Heavy Equipment/vehicles and Electrical) Hands on experience
· Recognized equipment and inspections certification, including repair work on all motorized construction equipment/vehicles.
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Minimum ten (10) years' experience in the relevant equipment inspection field. Multi lingual in Asian/Arabic languages a plus.
· Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
· Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatargas Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
· Setting up and management of Construction Equipment Inspection programs as well as good knowledge of all motorized equipment will be an added advantage