Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Total Facilities Recruitment Limited
salary: 36000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
An experienced mechanical maintenance engineer is required to carry ppm and reactive maintenance to a large commercial estate in Woking for a well-known service provider. You should hold City & Guilds or NVQ in a mechanical discipline parts I & II or its equivalent. You should have previous experience carrying out HVAC mechanical plant maintenance to office buildings inclusive of working on pumps, motors and pressurization units.
This vacancy is working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Duties will include:
• Servicing and maintaining all critical plant: AHU's, Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, Pressurisation units
• All building services (mechanical) installs ,repairs and maintenance of sanitary ware and associated fittings , piping, valves
• All BMS operations and servicing and repair of BMS controlled plant - FCUs ,CAV's VAV's(actuators ,valves) dampers, vents and all critical plant.
• Reactive tasks and PPM's
• You should hold City & Guilds or NVQ in a mechanical or plumbing discipline parts I & II or its equivalent.
• You should have previous experience carrying out HVAC mechanical plant maintenance to commercial buildings
• You must be client facing with good communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
• £35,000 + Fully expensed company vehicle