Mechanical Estimator (M&E)
React Recruitment Ltd
Bexley, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our Client based near Bexleyheath requires an experienced Mechanical Estimator (with M&E experience) to join their expanding team.
The role will involve working on projects primarily within the Greater London area, however some projects may be further afield.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills/attributes/experience:
* Previous experience gained in a similar role within an M&E environment/industry.
* Knowledge of system estimating software.
* Understanding of various forms of Procurement Process; including 2 stage tenders.
* Good knowledge of MS Office.
* Possess excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Must hold full, clean driving licence.
The role will involve:
* The capability of producing accurate Cost Plans; knowledge of building costs/m2/ft2.
* Highlighting Tender Risk & Opportunities; Practical, Commercial and Contractual.
* Preparation of Notes and Clarifications for Tender Submissions.
* Ability to provide BOQ.
* Measuring and describing M&E works.
* Costing and documenting all variations.
* Undertaking the valuing of variations and change orders.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Salary is dependent upon skills and experience