Mechanical Design Engineer
Emeya Recruitment Limited
salary: 75000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Are you an ambitious Senior/Principal Mechanical Design engineer, looking to work for a well established yet growing business, with superb promotional prospects?
If the answer is yes, and you would like to work on great projects in a hard working, friendly office environment, please read on.
My client is a North Surrey based M&E Consultancy, and have a very strong order book and future pipeline of work.
They are doing extremely well and have a full order book and pipeline of work, and as a result of this and future growth plans, are looking to recruit a Senior/Principal level Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
This is a genuine opportunity for someone to shine within a growing business, so if you have ambitions to be a future business leader this could be the opportunity for you. They are happy to consider people at Principal level, or someone at Senior engineer level who wants to take the next step to team leader.
* Oversee, coordination and full design of Mechanical Building Services projects, including Heating, Ventilation, AC controls.
* Work closely with other disciplines, and be mindful of requirements for energy modelling, BREEAM and sustainability.
* A client facing Mechanical Design engineer, capable of representing the company at client meetings.
* Be commercially aware in relation to project delivery.
* Capable of managing and offering mentorship to a growing team of engineers.
* Carry out site surveys and prepare comprehensive project reports.
* Use Building Services design software (to deliver high quality Mechanical Designs.
* Lead from the front, driving forward project design and delivery to ensure projects are delivered to deadlines.
Requirements for the position:
* HNC/Degree qualified within an engineering related subject, and ideally working towards or chartered. This is not essential if you have relevant experience.
* Currently working at Senior/Principal Mechanical engineer level, ideally within a consulting or D&B environment.
* Capable of managing a team, and offering leadership and mentoring junior engineers.
* Well presented, and capable of representing the company in a professional manner at client meetings.
* Commutable to the North Surrey area on a daily basis.
In return my client will offer a very competitive salary and package, and genuine long term career prospects.
For more information or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday