Recruit Mint Ltd 12.50 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Sandy, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Engineering
Our client based near Sandy specialise in producing customer driven and customer specific automated handling solutions, from simple auto feed tables to full factory systems. They are currently looking for an experienced mechanical assembler/fitter to join their Technical team.
• Under instruction from the Engineering or Workshop managers and using technical drawings, hand & portable power tools assemble medium complexity mechanical systems.
• All assembly tasks to be systematically followed through from start to finish, applying a right first time approach with particular attention to a quality finish.
• Work in accordance with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations and other relevant Health and Safety legislation.
• Experience in mechanical motors, bearing housings, air pneumatics desirable
• Familiarity with engineering hand tools, portable power tools, (eg Twist drill, Angle grinder, Jig/Circular saw)
• Demonstrate previous experience of mechanical fitting and assembly work
• Proficiency with workshop machinery tools, (eg Lathe, Milling machine) would be desirable
• Ability to read Engineering drawings, attention to detail with flexible approach to tasks
Hours of Work and Pay
• £11 to £12.50/Hour Days
• 39hr Week + Overtime at time and half
This progressive company design and manufacture automation to suit clients exact specification