Maths Teacher (KS3/KS4 with SEMH experience)
GSL Education - London
Barnet, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Maths Teacher (with SEMH experience)
Location: Barnet, North London
Salary: £25000 - £38000 per annum
Starts: As soon as possible
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Maths teacher who can teach KS3-KS4 for a secondary school in North London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department that aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at is a unique secondary school and sixth form, located in the London Borough of Barnet. The school has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. Teachers are encouraged to review their own performance and are guided in establishing goals that will develop their skills further. The School is looking for candidates who must be able to teach pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. Strong behaviour management and excellent communication skills are also a must.
As such, they are looking for a Maths Teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an experienced Maths teacher with great subject knowledge
* Must have experience of students of key stages 3 and 4
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
* Have an updated CV
* Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
* Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
* Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
* Hold a valid and current DBS
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Hinal at GSL Education on (phone number removed) as soon as possible