JVM Realty Corporation
Oak Brook, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
JVM Realty Corporation
Oak Brook, IL
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for utilizing inbound content marketing strategies and tactics for all organic marketing channels to drive growth, acquisition, and retention. The Marketing Specialist in collaboration with the Director of Marketing will develop JVM's Content Marketing Strategy to deliver evergreen content for our websites, email campaigns, social media channels, and all other organic channels. Additionally, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of all social media marketing and reputation efforts.
A passion and expert understanding of the business application of the following social media channels is vital to the success of this role: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest, and SnapChat. Candidates must hold current Hootsuite and Google Analytics Certifications with at least two years of experience to be considered for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with field management and internal corporate stakeholders to deliver an effective social media strategy to drive acquisition and retention.
- Respond to all reviews on behalf of JVM communities to increase reputation ratings.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing in content creation for all websites, event marketing, marketing collateral and blogging.
- Identify and analyze our target audiences at each community by developing Psychographic Buyer Personas to inform all content marketing efforts to drive and measure conversion.
- Conduct market research for top competitors, assemble data and analyze reports for the creation and publication of internal marketing reporting for the Operations Team.
- Cross-functional responsibility with the Director of Marketing for editorial brand governance to ensure that it is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Develops and manages the social media editorial calendar 45-60 days out and organizes workflows internally and externally to meet deadlines for all content marketing efforts using Google Analytics to drive and measure conversion.
- Update and manage all content on The Nest.
- The administrator of marketing platforms (ratings and review aggregator, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business, online promotional item store, etc.)
- Responsible for multichannel management of the top and bottom of funnel emails, middle of the funnel lead nurturing emails, social channels, webpages landing pages, thought leadership pieces in various forms, collateral, ILS, and online directories.
- Provide analytics and optimize online content performance for all channels, including internet listing services, social-media partners, website providers, SEO providers, and ratings and review sites.
- Coordinates in collaboration with the Director of Marketing non-capital expense signage and other branded materials.
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing to review all marketing sources and vehicles performance annually, gathering updated pricing for the annual marketing plan.
- Acquisition Due Diligence: In collaboration with the Director of Marketing to complete an audit of existing creative assets, marketing and advertising materials and the number of floor plans and models. Build a road map of the marketing deliverables and timeline including assisting with marketing implementation budgets by gathering costs or bids. Complete setup, testing, and launch of all marketing strategies and sources for each community on time. Acquire all marketing-related assets from the seller, including URL and all ILS's, online directories, online ratings, and reviews sites, creation of JVM brand collateral, website and social channels as well as J Wilbur and Benson Marketing store setup.
- Dispositions: Complete removal of all marketing programs and sources for each community on time. Transfer of marketing-related assets that are not JVM brand specific to buyers, including URL, social media and online directory listings.
- Renovations: Complete set up of all marketing changes and enhancements for each renovation project on time. Facilitate and create any marketing materials associated with the advertisement for a renovation.
- Associate support: conduct training and follow up training for associates on marketing programs and initiatives; conduct one on one training for marketing and social media as requested; conduct training and provide support for marketing related software and related systems; Setup of new users and transfers on all marketing suites or 3rd party vendors that require a log in.
- Assist in procuring new marketing tools, signage, and other marketing deliverables
- Maintain advertising and marketing contract files and storage
- Organize and maintain all JVM digital assets (photos, videos, brochures, and digitally produced drawings/renderings)
· Performs administration tasks and all invoicing for the Corporate Marketing Department.
Statement of Expectation: JVM associates commit to residents, fellow associates and JVM's business partners to consistently deliver a superior customer experience. All associates are expected to demonstrate Respect, Integrity, Commitment, Professionalism, and Accountability, which are JVM's Core Values. JVM associates work hard and have high standards. They align themselves with JVM's vision: to be an industry leader and the preferred choice for residents, associates, and investors, recognized for the service we deliver, opportunities we create and the values by which we live.
Requirements of Position:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Effective verbal/written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Well-spoken, articulate and poised/professional.
· Demonstrated experience creating content for the web, social media and email marketing efforts
· Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
· Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience and expertise with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and the top social channels Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest, SnapChat, and Google My Business.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, software
- Proficient with In Design and Adobe
- Great positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Effective customer service skills for interaction with customers, residents, and co-workers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree [BBA, BS or BA] in Marketing or Journalism, with at least two years of experience working in a corporate marketing department
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a broad constituency.
- Results-oriented and high energy.
- Highest level of personal integrity.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Passionate and committed to his or her own personal and professional development as well as that of his or her colleagues.
- A creative and innovative approach to solving problems and resolving issues.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Transportation: Must have a reliable transportation.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
ADA Physical Requirements of the Position:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
JVM Realty is an equal opportunity employer