QuadraNet Enterprises, LLC.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
QuadraNet is looking for a Marketing Manager to direct various marketing strategies and initiatives for designated sales leaders and company brand awarness. This position plays a key role in helping QuadraNet build a distinguishable brand, and marketing strategy, in severval various markets. This individual would be responsible for brand awareness, SEO, Google Ads, managing lead generation, preparing for upcoming trade shows, managing social media platforms, and monitoring email campaign results. They'll analyze marketing strategies and develop new marketing programs aimed at increasing sales and company growth.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Develop written content for email marketing and social media posts
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Monitor marketing performance and generate analytics reports to assess delivery and campaign efficiency
- Plan for trade show events including registration and travel, branded booth set up, branded printed marketing materials and giveaway
- Work in conjunction with the sales team to manage lead generation from marketing campaigns including inputting information to HubSpot CRM database.
- Prepare press releases and announcements related to new product launches and any other changes in the company
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, media or related field or equivalent experience is desired.
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills