Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
Christina is a vertically integrated real estate advisor and manager founded in 1977 and headquartered in Malibu, California. For more than 40 years, Christina has sponsored direct real estate investments in the Westside region of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Century City, Malibu, Santa Monica, Westwood, West Hollywood, and Venice/Silicon Beach), executing a proprietary and proven strategy focused on long-term wealth preservation and capital appreciation.
At Christina, we believe our people are the most valuable assets. We are always seeking intelligent and creative professionals with a passion for real estate and a commitment to achieving real results as fiduciaries for our investors.
Christina is seeking a Marketing Associate to drive demand and lead marketing efforts for our real estate investment platform. This position reports directly to the Director of Capital Raising / Investor Relations and will be responsible for market research and creating marketing collateral to support Christina's current and future offerings. Additionally, this position will assist in the development and implementation of various online and offline strategies to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
The position offers exceptional earnings potential, and the incentive compensation component of this position's remuneration will be significantly linked to achieving certain milestones. The position is based in Malibu, California and some travel may be required.
- Raise brand awareness and recognition in the investment community
- Articulate Christina's investment strategy and value proposition
- Working closely with the management team to research, develop and execute various marketing strategies and communications
- Plan, host and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows
- Ensure all marketing efforts achieve immediate and long-term business goals
- Identify improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing collateral
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Capable of monitoring several simultaneous projects and budgets
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing In-depth knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with data analytics software and WordPress/Web Development is a plus
- A history of working with startups, private equity, or real estate is a plus