salary: 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
£35k + benefits
Prospero have a brand new vacancy for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a highly successful engineering company who are market leaders in their field. Their products are everywhere!
You will form part of an industrious team supporting the prototype build and development processes of their new product lines to ensure projects are being satisfied in line with the project scope, costs and timings.
The role will appeal to candidates who can think outside of the box but also able to apply practical knowledge of manufacturing techniques in a real world application! To excel in this role you will need to possess a hands on, mechanical mindset.
* Involved with the set up and build of complex systems
* Communicate manufacturing and process requirements to determine in house capability and any outsourcing requirements
* Implement DFMEA processes to understand areas for development
* Be the 'go between' for Design and Manufacturing
* Report and log information and knowledge gained throughout the process in the interests of best practice.
* Knowledge and understanding of engineering practices and principles.
* Six Sigma
* Manufacturing / production environment experience.
* Good PC skills. Good communication skills.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Product Engineer / Process Engineer / NPI / continuous improvement / Project Engineer / Six Sigma / LEAN