Manager, Digital Marketing
Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
FOX Sports is looking for a Manager, Digital Marketing to join the Brand Marketing Team. The position's primary responsibilities will be to support all FOX Sports' brands in the digital space and work closely with FOX Sports' media agency to oversee planning, execution and optimization of all paid media, ensuring tune-in campaigns run smoothly and drive campaign objectives. The Manager, Digital Marketing will also aid in creative development, serving as liaison with external creative agencies, as well as work closely with a variety of internal teams to extend marketing strategies, campaigns and assets across owned channels. This position will report to the Sr. Director, Digital Marketing at FOX Sports.
- Manage all aspects of paid media with agency from strategy to planning and execution, across paid search, display, social, video and programmatic
- Partner with brand and creative teams to ensure all creative needs for media planning are met; provide regular feedback on creative performance and learnings
- Work with design team and external agencies to create digital and A/V creative for use in extensive digital campaigns
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on paid digital/social performance, providing an active voice communicating optimization opportunities and challenges
- Collaborate with FOX Sports internal teams to provide strategies and assets on a regular basis for them to incorporate into owned channels
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years in marketing/media for a TV network or TV account at an ad agency.
- Strong relationship management skills, due to the cross-functional and agency management responsibilities of the role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with focus on being able to deliver clear and concise direction
- Project management experience and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
- Both in-house and agency experience would be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.