Manager, Assurance, IT Strategy & Operating Model, South East
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Cloud computing is rapidly moving from hype to the must-have IT service model. It is transforming the way business services are provided, consumed and managed. In Risk Assurance, we have a lot of opportunities in areas of third party assurance, cloud governance, security, availability and commercial assurance. In the last couple of years, our Technology and Performance Assurance practice has grown significantly especially in cloud computing services.
As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will be leading the project delivery, coaching the team members, managing client relationships and working on new propositions with the Partners and Directors both in the South East and across the UK
We expect you to bring proven technical experience combined with business process and consultancy skills to have insightful and value add conversations with clients.
- Strong proven experience in a Cloud environment/cloud technologies;
- Understanding of key project methodologies
- Strong focus on risk;
- Experience of IT implementations and/ or business transformations is desirable;
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential) with an ability to build strong relationships with clients and with PwC teams;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels, and good report writing skills;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo;
- Good understanding of common business processes;
- Possession of strong team working skills;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques;
- Strong desire for continuous improvement and self-development.
- Prepared to travel in the UK and to a smaller extent overseas, and to work to tight deadlines, when necessary;
- Demonstrate a breadth of experiences that enables you to hold broad business conversations and articulate complex issues to clients in a manner which is clear and unambiguous;
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here