Maintenance Technician (Electro-Mechanical)
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Are you electrically qualified? Do you want to work for a rewarding business that will give you the chance to play a pivotal role within the growth of the company?
Excellent opportunity on offer for someone looking to join a market leading company, who are known for providing a 'family feel' environment, whilst constantly investing in their staff.
Do you have experience working on production machinery? Are you competent with electrical fault finding and wiring?
Established over 35 years ago, this company manufacture insulation products. They are built on innovation and technical knowhow. Due to the demanding work load they are on the lookout for multi skilled engineer, who can bring new and fresh ideas into the business.
In this role you will be the sole engineer within the business, you will be responsible for maintenance, repairs, wiring and fault finding of production machinery. You will manage new equipment installations, provide technical support to the management team for projects. You will oversee the purchasing and locating of parts and spares
* Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician
* Maintenance, Wiring and fault finding of production machinery
* Manage new equipment installations
* Technical support to the management team for ongoing projects
* £DOE + Training, Bonus, Development and Excellent Benefits
* Has worked on Production machinery
* Has experience wiring, fault finding and maintenance
* BTEC/HND/City and Guilds in Engineering
* Can work on own initiative without constant supervision
Key Words: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical, Mechanical, Wiring, Production, Machinery, Maintenance, Manufacturing, fault finding, PLC's, AC, DC, Motors, Invertos, Analogue, Digital, Conveyors, CNC, BTEC, City and Guilds, HND, Electro-Mechanical, Stratford, Ilford, Romford, Holloway, Enfield, Walthamstow