Walton Communities, LLC
Marietta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Position: Maintenance Manager
Reports to: Property Manager
Job Location: On-Site
Job Grade: TBD
The Maintenance Manager serves our Walton residents and team members by maintaining the community in a superior condition and providing them with a world class experience.
Sales / Marketing
* Ensure personal appearance is at Walton standards at all times including appropriate uniform.
* Ensure property appearance is a t Walton standards at all times including grounds, office, models, golf cart, amenity areas and vacant apartments, etc.
* Manages the appearance of the community to exceed the expectations of our residents.
* Manages the physical community to a superior level to assure Resident Satisfaction.
* Manages completion of all service requests in a timely manner according to Walton procedures.
* Manage timely completion of Preventive Maintenance.
* Maintain a neat , well organized and well stocked maintenance office, pool pump room and maintenance shop.
* Coordinate Sunday and holiday coverage for trash pick up and compactor operation.
* Maintain entire compactor area and schedule hauls as needed.
* Manage the maintenance of the pool according to county and company standards.
* Inspect and maintain all amenity/common areas (community entrance, playground, picnic sites, mail station, etc)
* Manages and keeps current moisture management log.
* Inspects and maintains all gutters on community and keeps log current.
Financial / Administrative
* Prepares and monitors annual maintenance budget.
* Assist manager in monthly variance explanations.
* Complete and monitor purchase orders in the Yardi system for all purchases.
* Oversees all capital improvements.
* Maintain Yardi system with completed service requests.
* Review & sign weekly maintenance report (review pending requests).
* Maintain inventory list of equipment.
* Understands and models Walton Communities Basics consistently.
* Manage maintenance engineers, property monitors and housekeepers to ensure community is in superior condition.
* Ensure that Property Monitor and Housekeeper are trained and that their daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities are completed in a timely manner.
* Organizes the entire maintenance operation of community to be responsive and highly productive.
* Conduct monthly Seven Minute Safety Meetings at community basics.
Education & Certifications
HVAC Certified, Certified Pool Operator Certified
Possess own tools required to do the job, ability to work in heat/cold., ability to be on feet for extended periods
Positive attitude, Dependable, Honest, Eager to learn, A willingness to extend yourself to serve the needs of others, Creative, Relationship Skills, Team Player, Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, Flexible, Problem Solver, Attention to Detail, Ability to motivate/lead team