Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd
salary: 33800.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Wellington, Shropshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Logistics company in their search for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility in Shropshire
- Maintenance Engineer
- £30,000 - £33,800 (dependant on experience)
- Maintenance Engineer
This role will be working a rotating shift pattern of days one week and twilights/evenings the second week, Overtime is also available.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To be involved in the configuration, installation and commissioning of any equipment deemed necessary
- Contribute to maximising the efficiency of the site by minimising equipment downtime
- Undertake maintenance work associated with the building services on site as and when required
- Operate safe working practices and encourage this in others, reporting any unsafe practices
- Comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards
- Being flexible to undertaking other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
What were looking for
City and Guilds or equivalent in electro/mechanical engineering.
3 years' multi-skilled industrial experience of electro/mechanical equipment
Working knowledge of PLC equipment (Siemens S7 a major advantage)
Innovative approach to problem solving
Ability to respond positively to the demands of the role
Flexibility to undertake out of hours working and be included on call-out rota
Undergo training as required
Willingness to travel as necessary.
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Pension scheme auto-enrolled after 3 months
- 3% employee and 3% company contribution
- Life assurance 1 year's salary on joining, 3 years after 3 months.
- Private Medical after 12 months automatic
- 23 days holiday increasing to 30 days for 15 years service
- Discount offers
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.