ProTech Recruitment Ltd
salary: 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Leeds City, Leeds, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: Days and nights - Continental
Benefits: Overtime, Pension scheme, Healthcare Benefits, great holiday entitlement and internal/external Training
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pro-Tech are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their client based in West Yorkshire. This role for a Maintenance Engineer who will be working in a state of the art factory.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have experience working in an FMCG environment. They are also looking for the Maintenance Engineer to work within a highly skilled team.
Our client offers the right Maintenance Engineer the opportunity to gain further qualifications funded by this global company.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
* As a Maintenance Engineer you will need experience of working in a production environment
* Successful completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship is preferred but not essential
* Maintenance Engineers will have electrical understanding on relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
* In addition as Maintenance Engineer, you will also have an understanding of mechanical engineering which includes; pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings and chains
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
* Completing Preventative Maintenance according to a pre-agreed PPM Schedule
* Managing and prioritising Reactive Maintenance across busy manufacturing site
* Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering Department
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply at the bottom of this advert.
Alternatively for further details please contact Alice Wicks at Pro-Tech Recruitment on (phone number removed)