Please scroll down, To apply
al-Hisah, Umm Salal, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Machinery Lead to be based in Qatar by a leading company has just been made available.
- Responsible for overseeing Mechinery Engineering design and execution activities and oversee EPC Contractor in delivery of all aspects of Mechinery design, equipment, technical and execution definition, including planning for detailed design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning. Ensures machinery design activities (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, detailed design, design studies, commissioning procedures, etc.) are fully developed during EPC to comply with project technical and execution requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 15 years' experience in machinery design, fabrication, installation and commissioning in a major LNG Projects and working in a project environment
- Detailed knowledge of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, cryogenic pumps, LNG loading pumps, large boil-off gas compressors, and general pump/compressor experience
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritisation and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.