Loss Prevention Head (EPC4)
Oil and Gas Services
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Retail & Consumer Products
· Develop and lead comprehensive Loss Prevention activities for NFE Onshore (EPC-4) Project, ensuring all safety and loss prevention requirements such as philosophies, codes, practices are in compliance with NFE project requirements and standards. Provide clear guidance to the EPC contractor and facilitate resolution of loss prevention issues to complete discipline activities consistent with project objectives and milestones.
· Lead the development of the Design Safety Case and associated safety risks deliverables and ensure these are reviewed and aligned with QG Operations.
· Review Contractor's Loss Prevention/Process Safety Engineering design deliverables. Support the EPC by providing clear guidance to close out appropriate actions associated with LP activities such as saferty case studies, risk assessments, HAZOPs etc.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 15 years' experience within industrial safety and loss prevention in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a major project environment.
· At least 5 years experience in a major SULFUR HANDLING or Solids Handling project or in an operating environment
· Experience with Quantitative Risk Assessments, and Design Safety Case
· Experience with HAZID, HAZOP, Bow Tie Analysis, Physical Effects Modelling processes, SAFETY CASE development