The Female Quotient
Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
Gender equality is not a female issue; it's a social and economic imperative. The Female Quotient is advancing equality in the workplace and the world through collaboration, bringing visibility to women, activating solutions for change, and creating metrics for accountability.
The FQ is looking for a passionate and driven Logistics Coordinator that will play a key role in driving our growth forward. This role will be focused on managing the warehouse, shipping and receiving logistics behind the Event Experience team that produces all FQ Lounge experiences globally; while providing light additional support to the Experience team as needed.
The FQ Lounge Experience Team is focused on bringing leaders together to activate change through pop-up experiences at conferences, custom events and college campuses.
Primary Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Manage and perform shipping for all FQ Lounge experiences globally
- Manage and own shipping plans for all items going from city-to-city, including but not limited to banners & signage, event materials of all sizes, etc.
- Schedule FedEx pick-ups and drive boxes to FedEx when missed
- Own shipping lists and trackers; track packages and alert of delays
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by keeping inventory organized & office clear of boxes
- Keep quality control of event materials by testing & creating in-office staging of sets; replace elements when needed
- Vendor research and budget negotiation
- Onsite event support; take part in setup and breakdown of activations
- Coordinate logistics tasks as needed
- Manage and keep inventory of event collateral, restocking/ordering when necessary
- Results-oriented motivation to deliver highest quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Must live in Los Angeles, CA
- Love for creativity and thinking outside the box
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must be able to lift 35lbs at minimum daily
- Minimum of 1 year work or internship experience in organization, events, conferences or a related field