Logility ETL Developer
Anoka, Minnesota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Logility ETL Developer will play the techno-functional Business Analyst/ETL Developer role when working with the Demand Planning unit of the business. This includes engaging the business to troubleshoot data issues, as well as managing and monitoring data flow into Logility. As a member of the IT Team, they will work and get direction from the BI team to help develop the ETL/TSQL programs needed to feed data to and from Logility. In this role, the Logility ETL Developer will work in Vista's Enterprise BI environments including the Operational Data Store and Data Warehouse.
(Experience, education, licenses, certifications, and specific knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.)
(Fundamental duties necessary to achieve the objective of the position.)
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
(Knowledge, skills and abilities currently used to perform essential functions)
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
2. Understanding of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including and not limited to: star schemas, ETL processes, dimensional modeling and data modeling techniques.
3. Experience in query performance analysis, and issue detection.
4. Strong knowledge of TSQL with a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing ETL using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
5. Understanding of network topology.
All new job descriptions, and changes to current job descriptions, must be approved by the position manager and the Compensation Team prior to being finalized.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled