Linux Engineer With CI / CD Tools
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We are looking for a platform engineer with a strong Linux background and a desire to learn new technologies to join a small team of engineers, developers, and designers.
- Experience managing, administrating and debugging issues on Linux environments (RHEL).
- Experience using/configuring CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) to manage workflows
- Experience using Ansible for Configuration Management, AWS, and the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent of 3 years of experience
What You'll Do
- Automate administrative tasks using Python, Bash, and Ansible
- Support PHP Developers as they move code into production
- Work with the team to evaluate new technologies to integrate into the platform, such as Docker, OpenShift, and different Cloud Providers.