Life Insurance Sales **Unlimited, Free Inbound Leads**
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Licensed Life Insurance Agent - **Unlimited, Free Inbound Leads**
Join EverQuote, the world's premier insurance marketplace, as we launch our in-house sales agency, Sage. You will be a part of the first-class of agents helping us scale from ground-zero and be an integral part of forming the team's culture.
As one of the first agents on our new team, you'll be in an amazing position to grow with the agency, training and leading future agents. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to shape the future of how insurance agents advise digital insurance shoppers.
Sage is an agent focused company that believes in creating a supportive environment for insurance agents to succeed in. Our goal is to provide the tools, coaching, and leads to help to maximize your earning potential. We are looking for experienced, highly motivated life insurance sales agents with multiple state licenses.
While working in our Cambridge, Mass office, EverQuote will provide you inbound, qualified in-market shoppers ready to receive life insurance quotes. You, as an EverQuote agent, will be a guide to our users--helping them find the right policy for their needs. You will work alongside our VP of Agency Sales and the sales leadership team to help launch and grow our life insurance agency.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for selling life insurance policies to EverQuote consumers
- Receive nearly unlimited inbound calls from in-market consumers seeking life insurance policies. These calls are provided for FREE to EverQuote agents. Typically, outside independent agents pay about $60 for each inbound call.
- Work with VP of Agency Sales to improve the platform and provide feedback on how to improve the consumer experience
- Help contribute to the design of what a best-in-class life tele-agency should look like for customers, agents, and insurance carriers
- Work at one of the fastest growing insurance fintech businesses in America
- Receive competitive base pay ($30,000+), benefits (including fully-paid health, dental, parking, transport, life insurance and 401(K) match) and uncapped commissions with the opportunity to earn well over $100,000+ annually.
Desired skills and experience:
- REQUIRED: Life Insurance license
- Experience selling life insurance over the phone
- History of strong performance and production
- Great communicator; able to take complicated products and make them easy to understand
- Highly disciplined and excels in determining correct solutions for individual needs
- Proficient with CRM systems and quoting tools
- A strong listener, highly empathetic, open to coaching and feedback
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- Our company is profitable & established. A "startup culture" without "startup anxiety."
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day