Life Insurance Sales
Family First Life Dream Builders
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Family First Life - Work from Home! Nationwide
Family First Life Insurance Agents are responsible for meeting with interested clients, all of whom have responded to a direct mailing or online ad requesting Life Insurance. Your job is to assist these clients in finding the best plan of protection for their families and getting them approved and qualified for the coverage.
- Reach new levels of income
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping seniors with important life decisions
- Create a personal career path with measurable results
- HIGH COMP and EXCLUSIVE LEADS!!
- Management & Administrative support that is second to none
- Work in an environment where professionalism is the standard
- Candidates must have the ability and desire to work full-time or part-time
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face to face basis and over the phone. This requires above average communication skills
- You must have reliable transportation
- Experience is not necessary; we will train the right candidates with the right work ethic
- Must be 18 years and older
- Must not have any bankruptcies or felonies
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- 1099 contract position commission only based
This is a 1099 contract position. Typically, our employees make 250k+ Management, 90-140k+ Full Time, 40-60k+ Part time. Though, we design a specific plan to make sure you hit whatever compensation YOU seriously desire and are willing to work for.
We have many full-time agents making over 6 and 7 figure incomes! We are primarily looking for those that desire to move into management, though, if you are looking for part time or full-time warm sales, please send your resume as well.
About Family First Life:
At Family First Life we are committed to working with our clients with honesty and integrity. Our professionally trained agents and office staff are dedicated to providing the best products and services in the industry. Our broad portfolio of insurance products includes Life Insurance, Final Expense and Annuities. We are seeking individuals what are interested in being part of the fastest growing market available today - the senior market.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Our reps average between $80k-$100k first year on commission, with an average of 30k increase per year after. This is a contractor position, so your schedule is flexible.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.