Legionella Risk Assessor
W5 Resourcing Associates
salary: 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Hinchley Wood, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client is one of the fastest growing water treatment companies and they are now recruiting for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join the team in the South East .
As a Legionella Risk Assessor the key duties of this position include;
* Carrying out Legionella Risk assessment of building water systems for the control of legionella
* Auditing client site records and log books to ensure adequate maintenance regimes are being implemented
* Must have knowledge of drawing up technical schematics and be used to liaising with clients on a face to face basis.
* Legionella Risk Assessments will be carried out on various buildings including care homes, Government buildings, banks and factories.
Legionella Risk Assessment experience required
* Candidates will hold a City & Guilds qualification in Legionella Risk Assessing
* Must have knowledge of BS8-580, Acop L8 and HSG3274
* A minimum of 3 years experience as a Legionella Risk Assessor
* Salary between £25K - £29K
* Private Healthcare cover
* Contributory pension scheme
Candidates will live Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Weybridge, Walton, Kingston, Addlestone, Surbington, Chessington, Reigate, Crawley, Horsham, Caterham, Leatherhead