Legal Sales Technical Speciallist
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Legal
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a multi-award winning specialist and the UK's leading provider of conveyancing services, are looking for a Sales Technical Specialist to join their busy team.
As a Sales Technical Specialist, you will work as part of a team reporting into a Technical Conveyancing Manager. In this role you will apply your background in residential conveyancing to proactively assist the conveyancing teams with sale related enquiries and process replies to enquiries raised on sale transactions at speed, whilst ensuring that your work is of a high quality.
The role involves actively communicating with clients, agents, other lawyers and third parties in connection with responding to sale enquiries. This will include communication in person, in writing, or by telephone
Our client is looking for individuals with experience of working within residential conveyancing in a law firm or similar. As the role does not involve having a caseload, they are happy to consider both full time and part time applications. You will be a proactive, confident decision maker with good attention to detail, high standards and who advocates inspirational customer experience.
* Process replies to enquiries raised on sale transactions at speed in accordance with company policy whilst ensuring that your work is of a high quality both from a technical and presentation perspective
* Utilise your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing
* Use a case management system subject to training
* Work well within a team
* Work to SLA and individual performance targets
* Assist the team to ensure targets and SLAs are met
* Provide excellent customer service
Comprehensive Benefits include
25 days hols + stats
Group Income Protection
Private Medical Insurance
If you are looking for your next challenge in conveyancing, please apply now