Lease Administrator (Commercial Real Estate)
Reston, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Lease administrator with a large multinational property management firm in McLean, VA.
• Perform the review of detailed commercial real estate lease abstracting of financial and non-financial lease clauses into multiple commercial management software
• Understanding of lease compliance for all lease-related payments, including base rent, percentage rent, operating expense (CAM), real estate tax and insurance obligations
• Assist and support all departments in understanding lease documents or providing lease details for due diligence of property evaluations
• Assisting with tenant account questions and disputes
• Process and monitor leases from post-execution through expiration of lease term.
• Generate and post monthly recurring rental charges
• Calculate and post annual tenant operating expense reconciliations.
• Performs all calculations for budgeting potential rent and operating expense recoveries.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Lease Administration
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to understand, interpret and abstract complex commercial lease terminology
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Word, and proficiency using lease management databases
• Strong written/verbal communication and critical thinking skills
• Capability to manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines
• MRI knowledge a plus
• Be detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
• Must be able to work well with all levels of management and staff as well as outside clients.
• Possess good organization, communication and follow-up skills.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Be tactful and diplomatic through accurate verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently yet also thrive working as a team.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
I grew up in Baltimore!