Learning & Training Officer
Anonymous 19.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Grays, Essex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Are you a Learning & Development specialist who has the relevant skills and experience to carry out the following:
* To consult, plan, develop, design and delivery learning and development solutions across the council and beyond. To contribute to the development and delivery of the organisation's People Strategy and Leadership & Management development programmes.
* To provide a high quality service, developing, designing and delivering training and staff development programmes.
* To work with managers and HRBPs in identifying learning and development requirements.
* To be flexible and creative in the delivery of training packages to the workforce, confidently using technology and updated methods to monitor, measure and report on outcomes of these activities.
* To utilise most up to date models of learning and development to achieve maximum impact and achieve value for money.
* To support the workforce to reach their full potential by promoting a wide range of learning opportunities to meet their needs.
* To communicate regularly and clearly, with all staff, key information about training, learning and development opportunities and associated activities.
* To undertake any other duties for a postholder at this level.
* Previous experience of Leadership & Management development required