Lead Quality - Civil, Structural & Buildings
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Lead Quality - Civil, Structural & Buildings to be based in Qatar has just been made available by a leading operating oil and gas company.
The Onshore Lead Quality coordinates effective implementation of the project quality requirements for site construction early infrastructure. This includes Waste Water Treatment (WWT), Prefabricated Electrical Substation Building (PESB) and the Pioneer Camp.
Responsible for implementing quality systems and keeping a close working and reporting relationship with the Head of Site Quality EPC-1.
Lead Quality handles coordinating the implementation of construction quality surveillance programs and providing direction to PMT site QC Inspection personnel.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 15 years' experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of temporary site facilities other infrastructure.
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues.
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems.
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & showing a high level of judgement & responsibility.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.