Lead Quality Assurance Analyst - Data Validation
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst for Data Validation projectt to lead a team and to also execute QA and data validation for a platform conversion and transformation effort for an investment services company. The platform conversion involves a significant data effort and thus a dedicated data validation team to focus on testing data migration, data conversion, data aggregation, and data dissemination to internal systems and 3 rd party recipients.
Must have experience with data conversions or migration efforts. Financial Services experience is preferred.
- Lead and execute portions of QA validation work as needed
- Oversee, plan and conduct multiple concurrent testing efforts effectively utilizing resources
- Initiate, plan, execute, manage and complete QA activities related to complex application and system implementation projects
- Establish and implement quality procedures and specifications, testing procedures, and standards for in- process and finished products
- Provide testing estimates for resourcing, levels of effort and timelines.
- Drive quality assurance (QA) and testing efforts for a large data conversion and dissemination
- Review code and execute tests with developers, project managers, release management and business unit representatives
- Ability to gather functional and data requirements of software and interface with development team when clarity is needed
- Develop and recommend quality assurance test plans
- Create and maintain test strategies, plans, scenarios and cases.
- Coordinate and manage holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing.
- Establish and administer entry/exit criteria associated with promoting code through testing and production environments.
- Define quality metrics and targets for assessment, measurement and continuous improvement of QA and testing effectiveness.
- Define, implement and manage a quality assurance and testing framework.
- .Net Core
- X Unit for testing (open source community-focused unit testing tool for the .NET framework)
- Azure cloud
- Azure tool "Coverage" (to assess level of dev unit testing)
- AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service clusters) AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) serverless Kubernetes is used as integrate continuous integration and continuous deliver (CI/CD)
Qualified candidates able to work directly for us as W2 employee and eventually work in Milwaukee office can apply by emailing resume to- provided by Dice