Lead Java Developer
Sage IT Inc
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The Application developer will become a key team members in development activities supporting Merchandising Systems. As part of the software development team supporting merchandising strategic & transformative initiatives, the ideal candidate will own and develop module(s) / components / Services contributing towards the overall product. As an Application Developer, the ideal candidate will also contribute in defining short and long term strategic roadmaps and implementation of the roadmap enabling strategic business goals. The Application developer will develop and foster close relations with key stake holders within business organization as well as IT organization.
·Provide technical mentorship to junior staff member
· Develop RESTful APIs and web applications 12 factor application principles.
· Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the industry and engage with other team members to consult and help to implement appropriate technology practices / solutions
· Follows and executes on CI/CD practices for the product (including meeting code quality matrices, & test automations)
· 3-5 years of experience in general system delivery
·2+ Year Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (using toolsets such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus, Maven, Artifactory, Jmeter, Gatling, Junit, etc.) is a must
·2+ Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum) is a must
·5+ years of experience in Spring Framework
·10+ years of experience with RDBMS and / or Object oriented DB
· Experience in building RESTful APIs and applications using Java
· Experience with Spring Web, Spring Boot, Spring Integration
· Experience with Spring Batch is a plus
·Experience with NoSQL DB is a plus
· Experience with cloud native app architecture and design principles a huge plus
·Experience with Spring Cloud / Spring Configuration/ Spring Vault is desirable
·Experience with Angular is a plus
·Experience with deploying to containers
·Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
·Strong verbal and written communication skills
·A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Thanks & Regards,
Sr.US IT Recruiter.
Desk: x 323
SAGE IT, Inc.
- provided by Dice